Just to do as every body in the rock’n’roll press, here are two lists.
First the list of the 5 (yes, I’m a poor boy and I have not enough money to bye a lot of albums) best rock album of the year and secondly the 5 best gigs.
- Funerals, Arcade Fire
- Get behind me Satan, The White Stripes<
- Silent Alarm, Bloc Party
- Robots après tout, Katerine
- You could have it so much better, Franz Ferdinand
I don’t forget Dionysos but 5 is 5.
And now the gigs.
- The Hives, Zenith de Paris
- Bloc Party, La Cigale (remember how I got my ticket !!! Yeah !)
- Le Tigre, Elysée Montmatre
- The White Stripes (God damned what a fucking stage !), Zenith de Paris
- The Soledad Brothers (+ Dechman ! Yeah !), Point Ephémère
Alright chicks, you can comment my choices and give your lists.